Java Developer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Java Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced Java Developer to join our growing team. As a Java Developer, you'll be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications for an Air Force logistics system. Our software developers work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop business applications that support mission critical customer needs.
- Assist in transitioning from a Waterfall approach to an Agile (DevSecOps) Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodology.
- Ensure software development will use Agile, test-driven development principles, with robust documentation, user centered design, and an extensible infrastructure.
- Design, develop, test, and integrate system and software changes.
- Maintain application software and COTS software.
- Perform application and system software maintenance.
- Design, develop, test and package changes to system and software.
- Develop, operate, and maintain prototype applications and models to determine optimal solutions.
- Perform system performance tuning and integration services.
- Responsible for the design, testing, deployment and sustainment of systems and application platforms.
- Duties include capturing user requirements; performing coding and data modeling, testing, quality assurance, software configuration management, design, and program documentation; build and deploy, implementation; and maintaining interoperability/integration between systems
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Java 5-7 years
- Spring / Spring Boot 3 years
- Html / CSS 3 years
- JQuery 3 years
- SQL 3 years
- Angular JS
- Java and Database API development to support multiple applications.
- Maven for project management with experience using profiles in Maven.
- Working in multiple versions of application code at the same time.
- Strong understanding in developing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins for Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
Protek ConsultingWhy Work Here?
QUALITY. PEOPLE. RESULTS.
We work tirelessly in pursuit of the perfect match for our clients, with the ultimate goal of becoming one of their strategic business partners. We value and strive for a long-term relationship not short-term gain. We put our client’s interest in from of our own. We work really hard to understand our client’s underlying interests not just surface “wants”. We are genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about connecting our clients with the perfect match.