Help Desk Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Help Desk Tier II Technician/Deployment
· 1+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with Windows-based hardware, operating system, and printers
· Secret clearance required (T3 Investigation)
· Sec+ or higher
- Demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve escalated technical issues and helpdesk tickets.
- Organize, prioritize, and assist with daily technical support in organizations with different support requirements.
- Work with other technical teams to resolve large scale issues.
- Troubleshoot and solve common network issues and hardware/software issues using component-level physical and logical diagnostic tools.
- Test new hardware and software systems and packages prior to deployment.
- Assist with managing the helpdesk ticket queue on a daily basis; creating, routing, and remedying tickets.
- Areas of support include: computer device deployment; applications and program; user accounts and access; print services and printer configuration; asset inventory and database management; desktop/laptop/tablet diagnostics and troubleshooting; mobility device assignment, setup, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills. Flexible work schedule to provide support as necessary.
- Participate in special projects and unique requests, such as annual lifecycle refresh and organization-wide device upgrades, which involve communicating with customer administration and performing hardware assessments. Manage, control, and log accountable property in the IT warehouse space and work closely with Logistics and Property Management to ensure accountable equipment is entered and documented as appropriate
4494 Palmer Rd NBethesda, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?