Protek Consulting is currently looking to hire a Contracts Analyst.
Due to the nature of this role, only accepting US Citizens and Permanent Residents. * Due to current pandemic, work is 100% remote.*
· Responsible for cradle to grave administration of government contracts.
· Participates in proposal preparation.
· Reviews and negotiates contractual terms and conditions.
· Monitors contract performance for conformance to original proposals, compliance with legal requirements, customer specifications and government regulations.
· Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, and contract closeout.
· Coordinates with corporate and line departments and customer representatives on a routine basis.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline and at least 3 years of prior experience in government contract administration with experience in Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), and Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) contracts.
· Must have knowledge of government accounting practices.
· Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must have experience in Deltek software products specifically, CostPoint
· Must have experience with contract setup
· Must have strong FAR/DFARS knowledge and how it pertains to contracts
· Must have familiarity with CAS for Government contracting
· Must be able to identify risks and issues to Senior Management; suggests alternatives or process improvements
· Must be able to analyze trends and interprets contract data
· Must knowledge and understanding of RFQs, Delivery Orders, Modifications, Cost/Price analysis, and related negotiation memorandums
· Must have strong knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically advanced Excel skills
· Must have excellent customer service attitude, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
· Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
· Must have ability to work independently and make timely and sound decisions
· Subcontracts experience