Business Analyst (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Due to the nature of this role, you must be a US Citizen and be clearable to obtain an Secret Clearance.* Work is Hybrid, requires the ability to work on site when necessary
The Senior Business Analyst is a customer-centric role, supporting the productive and value driven relationship between our client's and its customers. The BA's role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project sponsors and stakeholders. This includes interviewing stakeholders for gathering and compiling detailed user requirements, and developing business process flows to convey to development teams throughout the project lifecycle. This position requires leadership, business and technical competencies and the ability to apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables fully satisfy business needs.
- Serves as liaison between technology and business end-users
- Formulates, defines and verifies business cases as well as business and solutions requirements based on both business and user needs
- Verifies solution's alignment with requirements
- Works with Delivery teams to drive alignment of solutions with business strategies and business capability requirements
- Translates conceptual user needs into functional business requirements in a clear manner to development teams
- Conducts reviews to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications to project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders
- Consults with customers to develop process flows reflecting business process requirements
- Requirements and issues management leveraging tools such as JIRA
- Formulates, documents and verifies user stories, acceptance criteria, process flows, and mockups
- Elicits requirements from stakeholders. Translates, simplifies and analyzes the feasibility of requirements to promote business process and solution design efficiency
- Ensures requirements align with what is delivered from technology
- Plays a key role in UAT efforts
- Supports the development of release notes, user guides, training materials, etc.
- Participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support