Business Analyst (100% Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
100% Remote Work
- U.S. Citizens only who are able to obtain the DHS EOD
- Per the DHS EOD requirement, qualified candidates MUST be comfortable and commit to waiting upwards of 6 weeks to receive the EOD before starting project.
The Business Analyst will join a strong cloud team supporting critical national security workloads. This individual will be passionate about cloud, DevOps, automation, and software development.
- 7+ years of experience in systems analysis, design , and testing of information systems programs and related business processes
- You demonstrate outstanding leadership skills and both written and verbal communication skills, including strong technical writing abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to interact comfortably with Senior Leadership and/or Government Executives and staff on a day-to-day basis.
- You are a self-starter who can provide client solutions with minimal instructions and can run independently on projects
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment, exhibiting ability to be flexible and a strong team-player
In this role you will work closely with multiple stakeholders and systems to:
- Support development teams working on public-facing websites and internal, 3rd Party applications for clients
- Support requirements identification, elicitation, and analysis.
- Facilitate and drive requirements clarification via standard techniques such as lean driven task/workflow analysis to identify epics and breakdown epics into stories with acceptance test criteria to be used to drive iterations
- Assure all documented requirements and acceptance test criteria are transparent to the whole team
- Collaborate with developers, project leads, and customers to identify process improvement opportunities and propose/implement changes that support improved application/system governance.
- Provide business and systems analysis support across multiple projects or initiatives
- Support program documentation, business process flows, system design documentation
- Learn & understand multiple 3rd party applications that support web content management and delivery
- Support functional test case development and execution to ensure release quality
- Collaborate with customers and developers to identify and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of business/systems requirements and processes
- Foster an environment of open communication among the team to raise issues and impediments often and early and promote solutions.
- Experience with IT Service Management and enterprise level IT Systems
- Familiarity with or interest in Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolsets (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's Degree
Protek ConsultingWhy Work Here?
QUALITY. PEOPLE. RESULTS.
We work tirelessly in pursuit of the perfect match for our clients, with the ultimate goal of becoming one of their strategic business partners. We value and strive for a long-term relationship not short-term gain. We put our client’s interest in from of our own. We work really hard to understand our client’s underlying interests not just surface “wants”. We are genuinely passionate and enthusiastic about connecting our clients with the perfect match.