Protek Consulting Memphis, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Back-End Developer Description:
On this team, the successful Back-End Developer will be working alongside several development and engineering teams in creating comprehensive solutions for business needs. We are looking for skilled problem solvers with a passion for providing high quality applications in a customer oriented environment.
Typical duties include:
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies
Back-end developer qualifications, skills and experience
Back end developers should ideally have experience working in a back end environment. Employers will be looking for a minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, such as Computer Science.
- Professionals should have some or most of the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Translates requirements into deliverables for multiple digital experiences by participating in agile team.
- Analyzing requirements, writing code, writing tests, and reviewing pull requests are part of the day to day to support API's and digital architecture.
- Working daily with GraphQL (creating the GraphQL API's), ES6, TypeScript, Jest, NodeJS, Apollo, and Git. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in software development.
- Experience with SQL, MySLQ and Oracle database systems
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
PROTEK Consulting is a Rockville, Maryland based IT staffing firm with a top secret facility clearance. Owned and managed by industry veterans who have built and sold a successful staffing company in the past. With a highly competitive compensation plan, PROTEK is an organization that believes in the pay for performance business model. The team of recruiters, account managers and operations staff are all passionate about building a great company!