Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (PIP), a leading global provider of personal protective equipment to industrial and retail distributors, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Supervisor in our Rancho Cucamonga, CA location.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the daily functions of receiving, processing, inventory management, and shipping of PIP product. Leading and coaching employees to meet customer satisfaction through a strong on-floor presence. The Supervisor will coordinate and professionally supervise the operation, oversee inventory management, maintain key performance markers, while meeting safety compliance requirements.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Execute warehouse receiving and shipping operation activities to meet productivity and service goals.
• Execute operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipment, handling, and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of the warehouse inventory.
• Maintain floor presence to drive/promote employee engagement and interaction.
• Communicate with PIP Staff as needed.
• Provide effective feedback, training in areas of standard operating procedures, best practices and all safety and company policies.
• Manage a safe work environment in accordance with Company and OSHA guidelines while instilling this to the floor associates.
• Manage performance and development through coaching, training, feedback, accountability, and performance evaluations.
• Initiate, implement and/or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals and build positive employee relations.
5 years in a Distribution experience