Reach Truck Operator, 2nd shift
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
- Starting rate: $16.00/ hour
- 6PM to 2:30AM
- Paid weekly
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area -Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open boxes, cartons, and other containers Assist with inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare orders for fulfillment
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. -Organize warehouse and work area for cleanliness
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience with Reach Truck Forklift.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Preference given to candidates with experience
Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
AddressOlive Branch, MS
ConstructionView all jobs at Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?