Key Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Key Account Manager is a position that reports to the Director of Strategic Accounts and is a seasoned sales executive who has been assigned primary responsibility for achieving the Company’s objectives within certain regional or nationwide key accounts. The KAM’s primary role is to manage all aspects of the relationship with these Key Accounts at all levels. The KAM will be solely responsible for these key accounts and their performance with PIP.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Sales and profitability growth with the key account
• Development and implementation of strategic plans for each key account
o Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with key account management to review sales results and progress associated with strategic plans
• Completing the sales process over the phone or using electronic communications
• Travel to customer or end-user site to provide training, product demos, site assessments, presentations, and all other sales activities
• Represent all of PIP’s company entities with the key account
• Expansion of the company’s products sold by the key account
• Manage the key account’s database of the company’s products
• Develop and manage price strategy with each key account
• Involve PIP resources in presentations and training sessions at the key account
• Build relationships with members of the key account’s executive level, sales, product management, and purchasing contacts
• Use of the company’s CRM software as required to manage aspects of key account relationships including activities, opportunities, contacts, and forecasting
• Development of clear, concise communications using Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and other Business Intelligence tools provided
Experience and requirements:
• BS Degree in Business, Marketing, or Management, or equivalent practical experience
• Minimum of 3 years experience in sales, inside sales, and/or sales management
• Experience in managing activities to meet objectives and goals
• Capable of influencing internal stakeholders with and without direct authority
• Good oral and written skills with the ability to communicate to all organizational levels
The KAM is a highly motivated, ambitious business leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is designed for a team-oriented individual who exhibits strong acumen in building and developing distributor relationships and partnering with sales & marketing team to drive customer growth strategies.
Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (PIP®), a global organization headquartered in Latham, NY is a leading provider of hand protection and personal protective equipment (PPE) to the Industrial, Construction, and Retail markets. “PIP®” stands for Protective Industrial Products - meaning we are committed to helping protect essential workers every day. Today, as a$1 billion global PPE company, we are in a unique position to offer employees ample opportunities for a diverse and rewarding career while knowing that our PPE products help keep workers safe from injury.
BusinessView all jobs at Protective Industrial Products, Inc.