EMERGENCY SECURITY TEAM OFFICER
- Posted: March 23, 2023
(PFI) Protective Force International, LLC
2620 Regatta Dr. #102 Las Vegas, NV. 890128
NV. PILB #2687
Emergency Security Team Officer Position Description
**Full-Time Veterans/Prior LEO Encouraged to apply.
**Give us a call if you have any questions Call (702) 339-4066
Emergency Security Team Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
Position Summary: Emergency Security Team Officers commit to working 40-48 hours minimum per week and work both armed and unarmed roles (per property requirements), complete armed mobile patrols while driving a company vehicle, and may be assigned additional duties by the Chief of Security/CEO or other Command Staff Officers.
Essential Job Functions:
· Efficiently manages personnel and resources ensuring that all Policies and Procedures are followed completely.
· Ensures all reports and correspondence are properly completed in a timely manner throughout the Department.
· Answers telephones using the proper telephone etiquette and dispatches to the appropriate departments.
· Maintain PFI marked/unmarked vehicles through checks and vehicle logs.
· Respond to backup requests from Security Officers in the field.
· Complete security checks throughout the assigned jurisdiction.
· Checks scheduled shifts for any personnel issues.
· Controls responding forces and handles emergencies using the proper method, while simultaneously using the correct safety procedures.
· Performs all duties of a Security Officer as needed.
· Determines personnel requirements daily to accommodate property peak hours.
· Reports all unsafe conditions which have been identified to the Command Staff.
· Briefs the Command Staff on all matters that should be called to the Chief's attention.
· Briefs the Command Staff on all incidents and any pertinent information occurring on the previous shift.
· Supervises and conducts on the job training for all new Officers assigned to their shift.
· Responds to all major incidents or incidents for criminal activity.
· Renders assistance to other Security Command staff.
· Verifies and approves all trespass warnings and detentions.
· Investigates complaints about Security from citizens, Management heads, etc.
· Ensures chain of command is followed, as it relates to personnel grievances or problems.
· All duties and tasks delegated by the Chief of Security.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· High school graduate or equivalent is required.
· 1-2 years safety experience or customer service experience required.
· Prefer individual with two years police, military police, or security experience.
· Clean driving record.
· Experience operating a company vehicle a plus.
· A prior experience in a position with direct citizen contact is preferred.
· Ability to manage several tasks at once.
· Must possess good oral and written communication skills along with a good working knowledge of basic computer programs.
· Must be able to obtain and possess a Nevada PILB Card, First Aid & CPR certifications, and have a current and valid Nevada Driver’s License.
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift. ·
· Must present a well-groomed appearance. ·
· Must undergo eight (8) hours of ASP (baton) training. ·
· Must be able to prepare effective written reports. ·
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team. ·
· Must be able to foster teamwork and a sense of urgency in accomplishing tasks.
· Employment with Protective Force International must be your only job.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
· Must be able to work and stand inside and outside, sometimes in heat in excess of 115 degrees, or cold as low as 10 degrees.
· Must be able to physically restrain individuals when a condition of arrest exists.
· Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations and be able to make rational decisions when handling guest and employee issues.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip, carry heavy loads and maneuver quickly on level surfaces, as well as up and down stairs.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds - must be able to push or pull up to 150 pounds.
· Must be able to see and, also, remember the specific details of incidents and persons.
· Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
· The Security Officer must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
· Must pass the physical and written testing of the Security Academy within the first ninety days of role.
· Must re-certify, between years 2 and 3, through the Security Academy, and must pass all physical, mental and environmental demands as required.
Protective Force International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Protective Force International, LLC., PILB #2687
2620 Regatta Drive Suite #102Las Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?