The Residential Field Technician is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of radon mitigation systems. The Residential Field Technician is responsible for showing customers how to use their equipment, troubleshooting the equipment, building relationships with customers, and following company procedures. This position requires flexibility, strong time management, problem-solving and the ability to work in a team.
- Work in a team environment installing radon mitigation systems.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner
- Provide great customer service and satisfaction
- Demonstrate how to use the equipment
- Respond quickly to customer problems or issues
- Document job details in accordance with company policy
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Sufficient real work experience working in construction, plumbing, piping, or building maintenance
- Prior use of rotary hammer drills, electric and battery-powered hand tools, 24’ and 40’ ladders
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Great communication skills
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Ability to communicate in English
- Full time, hourly
- Base compensation payable biweekly
Eligibility for benefits is earned upon successful completion of a 90-day introductory period. Benefits will be administered in accordance with the current benefits plan.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays
Why Work at This Company
Be a part of a growing company, a leading expert in the industry with the core focus of creating healthier, sustainable indoor air environments. We install residential radon mitigation systems in homes throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The types of homes we install radon mitigation systems are diverse in size and scope and range from brand new construction to hundred-year-old historic homes.
The mitigation systems we install are installed with quality materials and are designed with the intent of getting the radon levels as low as reasonably achievable (ALARA). You will be working inside and outside all year-round and appropriate company apparel and safety equipment will be provided. We will train you on how to install radon mitigation systems as well as provide you with industry training
resources and training classes to earn industry-specific certifications.
The work is challenging as well as rewarding with many opportunities for advancement. If you are honest, hardworking, and looking for a company to grow with we want to hear from you.