Automotive Calibration Technician
Protech Automotive Westminster, CO
- Expired: May 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
After company provided training, individual must be able to complete Static/ Dynamic calibrations on site or at calibration station per OE specifications, perform vehicle scans with OE and aftermarket tools, and communicate effectively to all parties involved.
Essential Job Duties
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and necessary calibrations to individuals to include shop personnel, insurance adjusters, and insurance customers daily.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques through computer based or live training sessions.
- Communicate daily with dispatch/ ADAS coordinators and management teams.
- Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and Virtual team to make the most effective calibrations to vehicles.
- Self -motivated, positive attitude, with a client focused perspective
- Ability to work with clients and assist in identifying what calibrations can be done onsite or will have to go to ADAS calibration station
- Responsible for ADAS calibrations
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of automotive repair experience and/or technical school graduate with 1 year auto dealer experience.
- Successfully complete in-house ADAS and Mobile training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driveras license and ability to pass MVR check.
#PIQ3PandoLogic. Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: Westminster, CO - 80035
ManufacturingView all jobs at Protech Automotive