To direct and lead Mobile operations of the assigned Region by establishing and maintaining company goals and standards for performance, growth and world class customer service through activities and services to support and measure the success of the overall region
The Mobile Diagnostic Technician Area Manager has extensive experience using OE diagnostic scan tools to perform diagnostics, trim and mechanical work on all makes and models of vehicles. Ability to troubleshoot complex diagnostic situation. Responsible for recruiting, training and leading others.
- 10+ years automotive experience
- 3+ years management
- Excellent communication skills required
- Laptop and diagnostic equipment provided by shop
- Personal hand tools required
- Good driving record required.