Are you a self-motivated, friendly, and customer-focused person? Do you want to work with a fun team of dedicated specialists who help individuals live a healthier life? If your answer is "yes" then this is the opportunity for you!
At UNJURY® Protein and OPURITY® Vitamins, we are committed to providing our customers with the best quality protein and vitamin supplements available. As a member of our dynamic customer care team, you can use your strong interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor to provide service and support to our customers and general administrative support to the team.
Our customers are our top priority, so we want our Customer Care Specialist to take their time to engage our customers and get to know their specific needs. To be successful in this role, you must genuinely enjoy communicating with customers by email and phone; enjoy educating others about ideas and products; have the ability to gently persuade and make recommendations to customers; and have the ability to listen and gather information to personalize the customer's experience and help them.
Your work hours will be part-time and as needed. We can work with your availability, but scheduled hours will fluctuate based on business needs.
• Answering customer emails and calls and educating them on our product lines.
• Responding to various customer inquiries via phone and email.
• Resolving customer issues and complaints in a professional manner.
• Providing general administrative support.
• Prior experience in Customer Service and/or Administrative Support roles.
• Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
• Accurate typing and data entry skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; communicates in a friendly and professional manner.
• Able to problem solve and offer solutions to customer concerns.
• Ability to work independently and multitask.
• A "can do" attitude and willingness to pitch in when and where help is needed.
• Responsible and reliable.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible schedule - part-time flexible hours (within normal business hours)!
• Casual dress and friendly work environment!
• Easily accessible location in Loudoun County!
In order to be considered for the position, candidates MUST submit a resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer.