Prosthodontic Associates of Central Jersey, LLC East Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prosthodontic Associates of Central Jersey has provided the highest quality of specialty dental services for over thirty years, while putting the needs and concerns of our patients first. The professionals within our practice enjoy a challenging and rewarding environment where they are valued and respected.
We are looking for a warm and friendly team player, willing to go the extra mile to ensure all patients feel comfortable and cared for. Someone who is efficient, detail oriented, organized and willing to learn new ways of working.
Does this sound like you? We want you on our team!
- Welcome and screen patients in the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatment ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material as needed
- Sterilize instruments according to OSHA and CDC guidelines
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Take digital x-rays (NJ X-ray license required)
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental operatories clean and well-stocked
- Help to maintain accurate patient records
Prosthodontic Associates of Central Jersey, LLCWhy Work Here?
If you want to work for people who really care and you want to be proud of the dentistry that you help produce, this is the place for you.
2186 State Highway 27East Brunswick, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Prosthodontic Associates of Central Jersey, LLC