Member Service Rep (Teller) - Full-Time
- Posted: over a month ago
Join us at Prospera Credit Union and become part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored financial guidance to each of our members.
At Prospera Credit Union, people aren't just numbers or transactions and you won't be treated that way either.
We currently have an opportunity as a Full-Time Member Service Rep/Teller at our Menasha Location:
- Full-time = 40 hours per week
- Must be available to work within the hours of 7:15AM - 5:15PM weekdays (until 5:45p Thursdays)
- Must be available to work on Saturdays from 8:45AM - 12:15PM (rotational with other branch staff)
As a member of our dynamic team you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional, friendly and personalized member service during each interaction.
- Act as the face of the organization and one of the first points of contact for our members
- Accurately processing a variety of financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, etc.).
- Creating conversations with members to help identify their needs
- Providing information and education about various products and services
- Making appropriate referrals, suggestions and referrals to other team members who specialize in different areas such as loans, investments, mortgages, etc.
- Understand and accountable for executing all job functions in a way that is consistent with all requirements of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification ACT (CIP)
- Other duties as assigned
What could make YOU a great candidate for this opportunity?
- A passion for helping people and being part of an awesome team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Retail experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Teller experience is helpful but not necessary
- Cash handling experience is a plus but we will train
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Working knowledge of basic math, including the ability to balance cash drawer activities
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute positively to the team environment
- Ability to hear, assimilate and solve problems quickly, using a member service approach
~No candidate will meet all of these desired qualifications. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you feel you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!~
If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a growing team, let's talk!
We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and a fun, family-oriented culture.
Prospera Credit Union is a local, member-owned financial institution in the Fox Valley area. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work in a fun, friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
Prospera Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Benefits for this 40hr/week role:
- Health/Dental/Vision options
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Life Insurance (1x annual)
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Voluntary supplemental term life insurance options
- Voluntary critical illness and accident insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays (rotational)
- High school or equivalent
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash handling/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Menasha Branch - 849 Warsaw St, Menasha WI 54952
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Company's Facebook page:
Prospera Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Prospera Credit Union