Financial Services Representative (Consumer Loans)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are growing! Join us at Prospera Credit Union and become part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored financial guidance to each of our members.
At Prospera Credit Union, people aren't just numbers or transactions and you won't be treated that way either.
As a Financial Services Representative at our Neenah Branch, you will build relationships with members to meet their consumer lending needs, analyze loan requests and make credit decisions based on established lending policy and guidelines. Enjoy the success of building rewarding member relationships!
As a member of our dynamic team you will be responsible for:
- Providing personalized, customized guidance to members regarding their financial and personal needs and goals, including opening and closing accounts.
- Building and enhancing trusted relationships with our current members as well as new members
- Providing remarkable service and promoting member satisfaction
- Generating and supporting business and branch development
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of lending products and services
- Practice a needs-based sales approach to promote growth of new and existing member account relationships.
- Educating members on loan programs and offerings, evaluate needs and recommend loan options
- Refer members to other lines of business and/or other partners within our organization when applicable
- Explain and recommend credit card options to members
- Provide informed, prompt and accurate service and support to all members and team members by accurately processing, decisioning and relaying loan decisions to members
- Ensure all documentation is completed with detailed precision and accuracy
- Follow-up with members that you have spoken to previously, asking for referrals as appropriate
- Meet or exceed assigned loan volume and goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Serve as back-up to Branch Manager for various activities such as account openings, member service and maintenance
- Participate in regular coaching sessions with Branch Manager to review goals and determine coaching or tactics to be implemented for goal attainment.
What could make you a great candidate for this opportunity?
- A minimum of two years successful loan officer experience is required
- A commitment to providing the best member experience
- Effective communication and follow up skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Effective communication and follow up skills
- Desire to reach for and achieve goals
- Ability to work individually as well as contribute positively to the team environment
- High school diploma or GED
- A significant level of diplomacy and trust
If this describes you and you are looking for a great opportunity to join a growing team, let's talk!
Prospera Credit Union is a local, member-owned financial institution in the Fox Valley area. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work in a fun, friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
Prospera Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Benefits for this 40hr/week role:
- Health/Dental/Vision options
- HSA Contributions
- Generous paid time off program
- Annual Credit Union Bonus Potential
- Monthly FSR Incentive Potential
- 401(k) plus matching
- Employee assistance program
- Short term and long term disability insurance paid for by credit union
- Life Insurance (1x annual salary)
- Employee Referral program
- Voluntary supplemental term life insurance options
- Voluntary critical illness and accident insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays (rotational)
- High school or equivalent
- Neenah Branch - https://myprospera.com/credit-union-hours-location
Prospera Credit Union website:
Prospera Credit Union Facebook page:
Prospera Credit Union Linked In:
Prospera Credit Union Instagram:
This position is in the branch full-time.
Prospera Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Prospera Credit Union
Get fresh Union Benefit Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.