Prosper Pharmacy is a small neighborhood retail pharmacy has been open for 5 years with a steady growth, and is loved by the community in part to the excellent customer service provided to each patient. Because we are a community pharmacy, we build more of a personal relation with our patients in a friendly, less stressful work environment. Aside from filling regular prescriptions, we specialize in non-sterile compounding, and specialty medications.
We prefer employees within a 10 mile radius, however all applicants are considered. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Registered with Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Receiving prescriptions and checking their validity.
- Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is complete and accurate.
- Selecting the appropriate medicine and measuring dosages to fill prescriptions.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.