We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and professional Receptionist to serve as the first point of contact in the building.
Get to know residents in one of Milwaukee’s premier condominium communities!
Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This position is responsible for the following duties:
- Field incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Serve as initial point of contact for all visitors and vendors.
- Maintain the lobby, kitchen, and receptionist desk in a clean, presentable, and sanitized state/manner at all times
- Assist with monitoring and enforcing Condominium Rules and Regulations.
- Log and store all package deliveries and notify residents.
Qualifications are a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office software and the ability to:
- Communicate in a professional, prompt, pleasant, and courteous manner.
- Prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction; attention to detail a must.
- Learn simple, yet essential, computer programs such as security camera manager.