Passenger Service Agent
Prospect Airport Services Oakland, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Passenger Service Assistant
Wages: $17.19 hourly
* Pushing airline passengers in wheelchairs at the Oakland International Airport in a prompt, kind, and courteous way when they are departing and arriving.
Assisting customer with Disabilities navigate the airport, safely and timely.
* Must be able to physically perform required work.
* Must have a valid State ID
* Must be able to pass State and Federal background checks.
* Professional appearance
* Customer service skills
* Dependable, self motivated and responsible.
* Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, including nights, early mornings, and weekends.
* Minimum age requirement 18
Prospect Airport Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Prospect Airport ServicesWhy Work Here?
A well respected company where career growth awaits the right candidates.
Prospect Airport Services has over five decades of experience in the airline industry. With over 8000 motivated associates and cutting edge proprietary technology geared up at full strength every day to meet the challenges of the air transportation industry. We provide superior customer service and top quality experiences while maintaining the highest levels of safety in everything we do. Our employees continually strive for professional excellence with a strong work ethic and integrity.