Passenger Service Agent
Prospect Airport Services Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $9 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Passenger Service Assistants - Interview Today, Start Tomorrow!!
Prospect Airport Services is immediately hiring Full-Time AND Part-Time Airport Passenger Service Assistants to work in our operation at Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
We are hiring ON THE SPOT!
- $1,000 sign-on incentive ($300 after 30-days, $300 after 60-days, & $400 after 90-days)
- Any employee working 100% of their scheduled shifts with Zero Attendance Infractions (CDIN, NCNS, Tardy), will receive a two dollar an hour increase on their paycheck for all regular hours worked.
- All Overtime Worked will be paid at a rate of DOUBLE TIME if you have Zero Attendance Infractions for the pay-period.
- Any employee who has Zero Attendance Infractions AND works on a scheduled day off, will receive a $100.00 bonus for each off day worked
- Any employee who has Zero Attendance Infractions AND if you are off Saturday or Sunday and work a day off, your bonus is $200.00.
- An additional $250.00 referral bonus for every employee you refer to Prospect that works for more than 90 days.
Effective until September 15, 2021
Responsibilities for Passenger Service Assistants include but are not limited to:
· Transport passengers with mobility limitations to, from, and around the airport.
· Assist in lifting passengers that require assistance getting in or out of their chair or seat
· Promptly provide assistance and information to hearing and visually impaired passengers.
· Assist passengers with their carry-on or gate checked baggage.
· Making sure each and every passenger gets to their destination safely and in a timely manner.
· Responding to radio calls from supervisors
· Offer routine stops at restaurants and or restroom entrances for passengers requiring wheelchair assistance, along with assisting passengers to animal relief areas if required,
· Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check-in processes including support for passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors
Requirements for Passenger Service Assistants include but are not limited to:
· Must be eligible for hire in the US
· Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
· Ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis
· Must be able to pass a 10-year background check
· Must be able to lift up to up to 75lbs and push a loaded wheelchair up to 300lbs up and down inclines throughout the shift
· Must be able to stand for duration of shift as needed
· Must be able to lift, bend, squat, reach, and turn with objects weighing least 75lbs for duration of shift as needed
We are looking for flexible team players with a positive attitude.
CASH TIPS for our PSA's!!!
We work in a rewarding capacity of serving the traveling public! There are many opportunities for growth!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Our Hiring Office is located at:
2828 Queen City Drive
Charlotte, NC. 28208
You may contact us at (704) 981-2089 for more information!
We invite all potential candidates to visit us online at www.prospectair.com.
Prospect Airport ServicesWhy Work Here?
A well respected company where career growth awaits the right candidates.
Prospect Airport Services has over five decades of experience in the airline industry. With over 8,000 motivated associates and cutting-edge proprietary technology geared up at full strength every day to meet the challenges of the air transportation industry. We provide superior customer service and top-quality experiences while maintaining the highest levels of safety in everything we do. Our employees continually strive for professional excellence with a strong work ethic and integrity.
2828 Queen City Drive - STE DCharlotte, NC