Senior Support Analyst
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Prosource, the region’s leading business technology solutions provider, has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2022 honor by The Enquirer. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures 15 drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few.
Job Title: Sr. Support Analyst - Huntington, West Virginia
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Support Analyst, you will work as a proactive maintenance and escalation resource that focuses on creating and maintaining happy customers. The team will work directly with its customers to provide comprehensive remote support for their technology needs. Candidates should know Windows-based technology. This includes the ability to intuitively troubleshoot a wide array of hardware and software issues within a Windows environment as well as mobile applications, IP phone management, and intermediate networking issues.
At Prosource we believe that winning is providing an unmatched customer experience. We provide this top tier of service by recruiting and hiring the most talented customer-oriented people with technical skills in the industry. You must have an outgoing enthusiastic attitude and commitment to delivering the best possible user experience every time.
Minimum Skills/Experience Required:
- 8-10 Years of Experience
- Windows Server (2008 through 2019): 4 years required
- Microsoft Exchange (Premise and Office 365)
- MCSE or MCITP Server Admin: 4 years required
- Active Directory: 4 years required
- Network Administration (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP etc.): 4 years preferred
- Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services): 4 years preferred
- Virtualization (VMware and HyperV)
- Backup and DR (Datto and other leading DR solutions a plus)
- Cisco Meraki or Datto Networking experience helpful.
- Able to effectively communicate with users and vendors (written and verbal)
- Organized, detailed-oriented, dependable, and flexible
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent
- Experience working for a VAR, MSP, or IT Services firm (a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under moderate supervision
- Sales Engineering experience a plus
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive to customer locations when required
- Computer technology 2- or 4-year degree.
- CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Security+ certifications
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Windows Server installing, configuring, and administering.
- Experience managing on prem and hosted versions of Microsoft Exchange.
- Linux, Unix, or Mac experience
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting firewalls.
- Experience with Office365 hosted systems, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint
- CCNA, CMNA, or Equivalent networking experience.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, Datto BCDR, Autotask, Continuum, Webroot.
Job Type: Full-time
$60,000 - $90,000 annual salary
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time off
- 8-hour shift (7 to 4 or 8 to 5)
- Quarterly Bonus Pay
- Monthly Bonus Pay
It is through our deep commitment to our customers, our community, and to each other, that makes Prosource a truly exceptional company.
Great benefits & opportunities for growth! Voted Top Workplace 2022 by the Enquirer!
Awarded a Top Workplaces 2022 honor by the Enquirer, Prosource® is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest with eight offices spanning across Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia. Prosource provides Office Equipment, Document Automation, and Technology Solutions to businesses large and small. Founded as Cincinnati Copiers in 1985, Prosource has grown from a print and copy hardware provider to offering a full range of office technology solutions. The hallmark of Prosource's service is the Total Pro Experience, an end-to-end commitment to customer satisfaction. It is through our deep commitment to our customers, our community, and to each other, that makes Prosource a truly exceptional company.
Prosource - Office Equipment, Document Automation & Technology SolutionsHuntington, WV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.