Customer Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, CPA Site Solutions is the premier online marketing solutions for financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at CPA Site Solutions
The people at CPA Site Solutions are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the CPA Site Solutions team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
We’re looking for people who drive results and have an interest in web design & customer service. Client success is top of mind at CPA Site Solutions and as such we empower our employees to drive that message home with our clients.
- Exceed our client’s expectations by providing top notch customer service while supporting client requests, issues, questions and billing inquiries.
- Complete client requests through cases in our Salesforce ticketing system.
- Create and configure client email accounts and inform member of accessibility options.
- Perform edits through our proprietary website editor (required knowledge of Word, HTML)
- Knowledge of Domains, DNS Records, Email troubleshooting
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through phone, email and chat support.
- Engage in real-time troubleshooting with customers to resolve technical issues.
- Educate current clients about the use of products and additional service opportunities.
- Maximize opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to clients as available, while providing a high-quality customer experience.
- Have an extremely high level of ownership and responsibility; represent the client internally.
- 2 Year degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a fast paced, customer focused, technical call center environment
- Basic HTML & CSS understanding
- Advanced understanding of domain records, including (A,MX,TXT,CNAME)
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforces.com, or similar systems required
- Proficient with Salesforce, Word, Photoshop, Excel, SEO, SMM, PPC, Facebook Ads
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation (3 weeks and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan (50% match)
BusinessView all jobs at Prosites Inc