Customer Service Representative (Remote)
- $17 to $20 Hourly
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a first point of contact for our clients, and supports customer success by ensuring positive, timely, proactive customer service in all aspects of the role. The successful candidate will bring a passion for assisting customers and solving challenges to the table. In addition to processing orders, responding to customer inquiries, and proactively driving customer communication and service at all levels, this role serves as a back-up for other CSRs as well as for our Facilities Coordinator, to provide seamlessly outstanding customer service. A positive, solution-oriented, highly motivated outlook is a must to succeed in this role! This role collaborates with the Customer Service Team and Facilities Coordinator under the direction of the Customer Service Manager.Scope & Responsibilities
Customer Order Processing (approximate 60%)
- Manage E-commerce order intake queue
- Process customer orders for fulfillment team
- Administer customer payment processing through financial platform
- Provide electronic confirmation of order completion to customer
General Customer Service Responsibilities (approximate 20%)
- Interact with customers through all contact channels (phone, email and face-to-face)
- Route email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org email boxes
- Provide Tier 1 Prosci Portal Customer Support
- Provide Tier 1 phone coverage (Answering phones and accurately transferring to appropriate team/individuals)
- Act as a customer liaison between departments
Actively Participates in Customer Experience (CX) Initiatives (approximate 15%)
- Proactively promote relational touch point opportunities with customers
- Deliver an excellent customer experience (CX) through all channel interactions
- Participate in Customer Experience (CX) Survey Programs
Administrative Tasks (approximate 5%)
- Check and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes and mail
- File customer records for the department
- Software platforms: ADP, Concur, Internet Browsers, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft BC, Multi-Line Phone System Software, Salesforce, Shipping Platform Software (FedEx, UPS, USP and DHL)
- Customer Service Knowledge and Customer Experience:
- Suggestive Selling
- Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Agility and Flexibility
- Manages ambiguity
- Global perspective
- Shipping courier experience (international shipping experience strongly preferred)
- Order processing through an order processing system (Microsoft BC experience strongly preferred)
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce or equivalent)
- O365 training and experience w/advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Service Experience
Work Location: This role can be performed hybrid with occasional work performed in the Fort Collins, CO. office. Candidates local to the Colorado area are preferred.
Base Compensation: The hourly rate for this role is $17.00-$19.50 (overtime eligible) depending on the candidate’s overall qualifications and experience. This position is eligible for the company’s employee benefits programs and annual bonus plan
At Prosci, you’ll find more than a job. Here, you can be you, contribute to meaningful work in the world, enhance your overall wellness, co-create your professional experience, find your flow, and learn and grow. Our global team is rich in experiences and passion for helping our clients create change success.
We offer a motivating total compensation package, inclusive of our Prosci Bonus Incentive Program and comprehensive wellness benefits, including flexible (no limit) paid time off, holidays and volunteer time, medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability programs, life insurance, a 401k matching program, LinkedIn Learning access, and multiple employee-led interest and resource groups.
We hope you're interested in making a difference with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
Prosci is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Employment opportunities at Prosci are available to all applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. You can learn more about our efforts to build a more inclusive, equitable and diverse organization: https://www.prosci.com/about/dei.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions, please email: email@example.com.About Prosci
Founded in 1994, Prosci is a global leader in change management and the provider of choice for 80% of Fortune 100 companies. Prosci combines scientific research with the people side of change to deliver results-focused solutions that enable clients to achieve change outcomes and grow organizational change capability. Prosci maintains the industry’s largest body of change management research—the basis for the company’s tools, methodologies, advisory services, and role-based development programs. To date, Prosci has certified over 100,000 change management practitioners worldwide.
The company is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with offices in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Spain, plus more than 30 certified Prosci Partners around the globe. Prosci is continually expanding directly and through its global partner network to ensure change success for clients no matter where they are located. Check out our website for more about our team and approach: https://www.prosci.com/about
Prosci IncFort Collins, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.