Pros2plan LLC, a Spinnaker Company, has immediate opening(s) for an Experienced Consultant, a Supply Chain Project Manager for one of our Clients
Duration: 4 -6 months, plus extension
Bill Rate: Open
Location: Chicago ( As a result of the Covid-19 travel ban, all job openings will be remote until the travel ban is lifted.)
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, supervision and management of SAP APO implementation or rollout project(s). Duties include effectively managing, validating, timelines, scope, etc., and deliver on the business requirements for the project. Coordination, communication, risk assessment/mitigation and proactively working with business sponsors, stakeholders and Vendors to determine and refine scope and requirements and coordinate timely, quality delivery to their expectations, within the strategic goals of the project, as well as in compliance with IT processes. This role will mentor other project team members.
- Manage the project schedule and budget, check for scope changes and adjust resources and deadlines accordingly. Identify and communicate changes in scope, timing and technology affecting specifications, test plans, etc.
- Effectively manage, validate, timelines, scope, etc., and deliver on the business requirements for the project.
- Serve as a central point of communication for team members and project sponsors and outside vendors.
- Recognize key areas that need input from others and incorporate those resources as needed
- Effectively serve as experienced Project Manager, responsible for managing all aspects of successful execution, such as, project plan, coordination of vendors, employees, sponsors, timelines, tasks, deliverables, escalation of issues. Must be able to manage successful on time and on budget planning system project
- Experienced Project Management - SAP APO/SCM/IBP
- Must have a strong understanding and a successful track record of leading teams through implementation or rollouts
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Must possess excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate across all levels of users, including upper management, and interface with numerous departments and vendors
- 5-7 years’ experience
- SAP APO/SCMools highly desirable.
- Extensive functional knowledge of planning, forecasting and related supply chain areas.
- Experience leading projects, and/or business teams or providing key expertise.
- Operations experience in consumer products industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- 5 plus years of project manager within the Supply Chain Management market with a proven ability to deliver business value on-time and on-budget is required.
- Experience with planning software SAP APO
- Exposure to food & beverage or consumer products, planning best practices strongly desired
- Certified Project Manager a plus
- Project Manager must have successful history managing projects such as; implementations, upgrades or rollouts for large projects in supply chain – planning systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree preferred.
- Certified CPIM, CFPIM desired, Certified PM
We have deep experience in augmenting large and small teams, as well as key individuals to round out your staffing needs.
Finding specialized talent or skill sets that require deep process knowledge and hands-on technology experience is our niche. Our team places experienced consultants at competitive rates in a rapid response mode.
Our View - Pros2Plan is a global provider of permanent staff and consultants to support enterprise software and business. We work with exceptional people who have the depth, knowledge, and experience to assist companies in their critical areas of need. Our goal is to provide our clients with quality candidates within the allocated budget. We deliver the experienced individuals that bring deep process knowledge and technology expertise. Pros2Plan provides the resource that is the best fit, not just the best available candidate.
Our expertise spans across CRM, ERP, SCM, Logistics (WMS & TMS), and Business Intelligence to include Open Source. The vertical markets we specialize in include, Consumer Goods, Health Sciences, Manufacturing, High Tech, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Finance, and Healthcare.
Whether you need an extra set of hands for an implementation, upgrade, business process, or gap in a project, Pros2Plan can assist with providing consultants to ensure your success. With over 20 years of recruitment experience, we know how to find the hidden talent that is not found on job boards. The success stories of our clients and of our consultants are our best reference and we want to become one of your success stories.