Pros2Plan / Spinnaker SCS is now hiring Kinaxis Consultants for various roles
Kinaxis Technical Consultant
Kinaxis Functional Consultant
Kinaxis Solution Architects
Duration – 3-6 month, extensions likely
Locations – Various (Must be able to travel , after COVID19 restrictions lifted)
Bill Rate: Open
The Consultant is responsible for the specific roles within Supply Chain Planning. This includes Demand and Supply Planning modules using the Kinaxis RapidResponse platform. Duties include design, implementation and training working together with the project team and the end users within the strategic goals of the project.
Various open positions available for Subject Matter experts both technical and functional in Supply Chain Management applications using Kinaxis.
- Manage a Kinaxis RapidResponse workstream. Work on business requirements, design work, hands-on implementation work.
- Facilitate meetings and conduct needs analysis resulting in requirements definitions and functional specifications. Gather appropriate input from broad range of business and IT resources.
- Assist as an expert resource on design and architecture, system functionality, resolutions systems, operations issues.
- Recognize key areas that need input from others and incorporate those resources as needed.
- Technical configuration /design / architect
- Technical skills using Rapid Response platform
- Technical skills integration3 years’ experience as a consultant within the Kinaxis network with a proven ability to deliver business value on-time and on-budget is required.
- Experience with Kinaxis RapidResponse software required
- Must have a strong understanding and a successful track record of leading teams through the Kinaxis RapidResponse software implementation process.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Must possess excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate across all levels of users, including upper management, and interface with numerous departments and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related degree preferred knowledge of common change management doctrines and best practices /equivalent experience
- Strong written and oral presentation skill
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to follow a DMAIC process
- Quantitative and analytical skills (financial analysis, modeling and statistics)
- Presentation and negotiation skills (up to C-level)
- Travel up to 75% based on customer requirements
We have deep experience in augmenting large and small teams, as well as key individuals to round out your staffing needs.
Finding specialized talent or skill sets that require deep process knowledge and hands-on technology experience is our niche. Our team places experienced consultants at competitive rates in a rapid response mode.
Our View - Pros2Plan is a global provider of permanent staff and consultants to support enterprise software and business. We work with exceptional people who have the depth, knowledge, and experience to assist companies in their critical areas of need. Our goal is to provide our clients with quality candidates within the allocated budget. We deliver the experienced individuals that bring deep process knowledge and technology expertise. Pros2Plan provides the resource that is the best fit, not just the best available candidate.
Our expertise spans across CRM, ERP, SCM, Logistics (WMS & TMS), and Business Intelligence to include Open Source. The vertical markets we specialize in include, Consumer Goods, Health Sciences, Manufacturing, High Tech, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Finance, and Healthcare.
Whether you need an extra set of hands for an implementation, upgrade, business process, or gap in a project, Pros2Plan can assist with providing consultants to ensure your success. With over 20 years of recruitment experience, we know how to find the hidden talent that is not found on job boards. The success stories of our clients and of our consultants are our best reference and we want to become one of your success stories.