Propylon Inc Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager (Software Projects)
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager interested in joining an innovative, software solutions business dedicated to driving digital transformation?
If your answer is yes then Propylon may have the ideal opportunity for you! Were seeking a hands-on Project Manager with experience in the software sector to be responsible for delivering complex and strategic IT projects. Propylons Project Managers are responsible for defining, planning, and leading project activity from project initiation through to customer acceptance and successful handover to support operations.
Our vision is to disrupt the legal landscape with innovative solutions that simplify the complex and connect people with the law. Our software teams seek to understand business related challenges, design process, technical solutions, ultimately solving problems and embracing digital transformation within the legislative, government domain. Our software solutions support the lifecycle process of turning an idea into a law so this is the opportunity to work on something that impacts the fabric of society!
This is a full-time, permanent role; we're looking for someone local to Columbia, South Carolina, to work on a new client project within the government, legislative domain. The role will be client-facing and may contain a mix of regularly working on client-site (depending on COVID-19 restrictions) with work-from-home flexibility.
- Deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule and budget from initiation to implementation
- Lead and motivate the project team through the entire project lifecycle, including both on-site and off-site team members
- Produce, manage and coordinate all relevant project documentation
- Provide comprehensive and on-going risk management
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Report on and present project status to various levels within Propylon and client organisations
- Proven ability to manage and deliver enterprise IT projects to agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to build relationships at all corporate levels, including representing the company in a client facing role
- Proven ability to lead high performance teams
- Excellent business acumen and technology skills
- Strong experience in software development methodologies with the ability to drive quality processes.
- Available to travel as per business needs (when restrictions lift)
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years in a (software development) project management role.
- Experience in a business critical software/services environment.
- Degree in IT or Business related field or equivalent experience
- Professional project management certification, e.g. PMI, PRINCE
Propylon has been listed as one of the best Great Places To Work every time we applied for the accolade in 2016, 2018 and 2020. As such, we are proud to offer competitive salaries, private healthcare, excellent PTO scheme, educational assistance programs, training, and opportunities to help you reach your full potential and develop in your career.