VP, Data Analytics
- Expired: December 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Propio Language Services we are closing the language gap by connecting people anywhere and anytime through innovative technology and solutions.
Propio provides critical interpreting and translation services that improve the quality of life with the communities we engage. Propio believes language changes the map of how people see the world. If you agree, want to make an immediate impact and help us change the world, we want to talk to you.
Propio is hiring a VP, Data Analytics and looking for an innovative leader that will leverage the current state of data (and its utilization) to design an analytics platform to continuously inform and forecast the needs of Propio business units as growth continues.
What you will be doing
- Leading ambiguous and undefined problems to resolution in the face of uncertainty.
- Lead and hire exceptional talent in data architecture and engineering disciplines. Coaching, develop and mentor engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar.
- Work backwards from intra- and inter-organizational Customers to develop creative and informative solutions to solve data needs via existing and new service offerings
- Capable of presenting to executive leadership with data integrity and informative dashboards and reports to increase company efficiency
- Create a Data Analytics roadmap which balances best practices in Data Engineering with tactical and strategic business initiatives.
- Be an effective collaborator in a cross functional across the Technology and Business Units
- Other duties as assigned.
What you Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering preferably in Computer Science (or related discipline)
- Experience building and managing local and remote engineering teams (and managing managers)
- Proficiency in data modeling, warehousing and ETL/ELT development
- Experience with multiple scripting (Python, Typescript) and database platforms (MS SQL, Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- Knowledge and deliver of securing protected data in transactional and reporting databases.
- Strong verbal/written communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in AWS technologies, including Lambda, Kinesis, RDS and Redshift
- Experience in leveraging audio and video streams as data sources for cleansing, analyzing and reporting.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Propio is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal background check, education, and employment verification.
Propio Language Services
AddressOverland Park, KS
TechnologyView all jobs at Propio Language Services
Get fresh Analytics Translator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.