Korean to English Freelance Translator
Please note that only US English native speakers will be considered for this role. Non-native speakers will not be contacted.
Join our team of skilled domain experts - linguists, translators, and revisers - as we seek US English native individuals who excel in their respective fields. As a Korean into English freelance translator, you will collaborate closely with our project managers, providing exceptional translation services. Your responsibilities will encompass translating original texts from the source language into your native language while utilizing your expertise to review and enhance translations for our esteemed clients.
- Native speaker of US English.
- Strong command of the source Korean language.
- Exceptional writing abilities.
- Domain expert (healthcare, medical records).
- Possession of a linguistic degree or relevant experience in translation.
- Familiarity with computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools like Wordbee.
- Adherence to projects' and clients' guidelines.
- Technical training to enhance your skills.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive rates for your services.
- Regular and reliable payment.
- Remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world.
Join us today and become an integral part of our dynamic team of language experts, providing top-notch translation services.
Powered by JazzHR
Propio Language ServicesKansas City, KS
GovernmentView All Propio Language Services Jobs
Get fresh Korean to English Freelance Translator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.