- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a IT Support candidate to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who is willing to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be supporting end users at a single client site with a team of 4 total technicians. End users are working both remotely and onsite. You will also be maintaining a large single environment with many physical and virtual servers in a Windows environment. The role requires you to be in office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with every other Friday off (half days on the Friday's worked).
What to expect:
· Perform Help Desk management including opening/resolving end-user trouble tickets.
· New user setup including, but not limited to, computer, phone, etc.
· Windows: manage existing Windows servers including server maintenance, patches, upgrades, etc. (Physical and virtual
· LAN: manage overall performance and troubleshooting, capacity planning and general maintenance.
· WAN: manage overall performance, capacity planning and work with carriers in the event of troubleshooting issues.
· Manage systems to acceptable performance levels and troubleshoot performance issues.
· Minimum Five (5) years prior hands-on Windows/Help desk experience.
· Strong technical insight in above mentioned domains (LAN/WAN/Windows/General IT knowledge) to excel at tasks and
· Strong documentations skills required providing technical guidance to team members and instructional resources to
· Ability to determine users' technical abilities and communicate with them at that level.
· Self-motivated and directed; able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening
· Experience with HP, HPE hardware, VMware and Cisco.
- Must have clean background, no felonies
IT Support Company
TechnologyView all jobs at IT Support Company