We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about properties and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Acquisition Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
We pride ourselves on a positive and energetic workplace environment.
$36,000 - $42,000+ AnnuallyResponsibilities:
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads).
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field Agents.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Participate in regular training.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying opportunities.
- Accurately track productivity and sales metrics.
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Enthusiastic, great energy with excellent people skills.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Follow directions and adapt to change and growth.
- Punctual, honest, and eager to learn.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Passionate about selling.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Property Max is the area's leading purchaser of Residential Real Estate. Our company is lead by the top real estate investors in the industry! Property Max's mission and purpose is to create win/win transactions with all of our clients. We purchase properties with all cash which gives us the ability to make customized offers that benefit all parties.
Our Company culture is positive and upbeat! We pride ourselves on the work/life balance we offer our employees, great attitudes, friendships and the ability for everyone to advance within the company and achieve their financial dreams!