Property Management Fort Belvoir, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationwide Apartment Management Company
Opening for Full Time Property Manager for a Luxury Mixed-Use Residential Community (282 units with parking garage newly constructed in 2107 and leased to stabilization in early 2019).
The Property Manager reports directly to the Regional Manager and is responsible for growing brand awareness and overseeing all aspects of the property. In addition, they are expected to coach and train staff members to ensure they are meeting all goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for budget planning, coding and submitting bills, preparing bank deposits, resolving customer complaints, preparing the weekly competitive market analysis, negotiating with contractors, performing apartment inspections and all other administrative duties as assigned.
- Reports to Regional Manager
- Coordination of marketing efforts
- Develops and maintains relationships with advertising vendors and other service providers
- Collaborates with peers, other property management personnel, and other departments within the company
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
Revenue, Leasing & Resident Satisfaction
- Develop a deep knowledge of the property, the competition and the property's position in the market
- Monitor occupancy and leasing status and make recommendations to address changes in market conditions and property performance
- Monitor and evaluate the leasing team's performance
- Continually look for ways to enhance resident relations and satisfaction
- Monitor resident issues and respond accordingly
- Ensure staff is following proper procedures for prospective leads and continuing follow-up procedures according to company standards.
- Possess thorough knowledge of leasing process from application to lease signing, collection of guarantor forms, if applicable, and all other pertinent information to ensure that the lease is executed correctly.
- Understand and ensure all members of the staff are complying with Fair Housing Laws and all company rules and regulations.
- Assist with the design and implementation of promotions, advertisements and other various marketing strategies.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Coordinate the creation of signage, circulars, mockups, e-mail campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Oversee the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local companies who are instrumental in directing potential renters where to live.
- Coordinate scheduling of leasing agents to actively pursue other similar marketing opportunities
- Maintain an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, availability, lease expirations, square footage, etc.
- Develops an understanding of all market competition including pricing, promotions, new or changing amenities and sales tactics
- Assists Regional Manager with recruiting, developing and leading a high-performing leasing, maintenance and facilities staff team
- Setting staff schedules
- Review accounts receivables for the property including delinquency and collections
- Create, in coordination with your Regional Manager, the annual marketing plan for the property
- Review and approve all payables for property
- Assist residents with service requests. Monitor all service orders to ensure quick and timely completion by the maintenance staff
- Oversee the collection of security deposits, application fees, rent and all other associated payments
- Plan and implement social activities/gatherings in common areas
- Monitor the curb appeal and community appearance. Alerts Regional Manager and/or appropriate maintenance personnel of any known issues
- Conduct follow-up with residents when necessary to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Maintain open and consistent communication with the Regional Manager, Leasing Consultants, Assistant Manager and the Maintenance Staff
- Actively oversee the move-in/move-out process (conducting inspections, distributing key packets and literature, collecting rental payments and /or missing paperwork, coordinating with vendors, assisting with staff scheduling etc.)
- Establishes standards for keeping the common areas, amenities, offices and model in a neat and orderly fashion
Perform other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales, marketing and be able to adapt to a rapidly changing competitive landscape. Their background should demonstrate leadership and strong customer service skills. He or she will have exceptional communications skills, strong social skills and present a professional image and demeanor. The optimal candidate will also be able to demonstrate good judgement, the ability to listen, and a willingness to be a team player. He or she must also be hard-working, detail-oriented, proactive, well-organized and able to prioritize tasks and issues based on timeliness, relevance and importance.
o 5 to 7 years of prior multi-family experience preferred
o Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency with property management software platforms, preferably Entrata
- Proficiency with the real estate leasing process
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is preferred but not a requirement
- Medical and Dental
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Property ManagementWhy Work Here?
growing company with great benefits!
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Real EstateView all jobs at Property Management