We are a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. We provide significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a full-time Property Manager!
Property Managers are Responsible for managing daily operations of the property, including supervising team members and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
• Operate the property within financial guidelines
• Perform daily physical inspections of the property and coordination with the maintenance team
• Maintain direct supervision of all staff, including work schedules, delegation of duties, and conflict resolution
• Interview and hire all property employees
• Ensure all AMC policies and procedures are upheld and infractions are properly reported
• Meet leasing objectives by ensuring proper sales techniques are used including first hand leasing
• Exercise independent judgment and discretion to handle and resolve resident requests or concerns
• Take responsibility for administrative duties including required reporting
• Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program and/or social activities
• Design/maintain a marketing and advertising concept for property staff to implement
• Ensure property compliance with OSHA, Fair housing, and AMC safety guidelines
• Investigate and/or report any incidents regarding the residents, employees, vendors or others regarding the property
• Knowledge in Fair Housing
• Ability to exercise sound judgement
• Self-motivated with attention to detail
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
• Strong communication skillsa
• 1-2 years of property management experience
• Leadership experience
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, We are the employer for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.