Property Management is presently accepting resumes for a full-time Maintenance Supervisor for one of our apartment communities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company with a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture.
We are seeking polished, engaging and professional maintenance technicians with skilled advanced trade experiences and a commitment to apply their very best in a fast moving environment that rewards your efforts. Through training, coaching and continued education we develop our maintenance technicians to become the best in the industry!
In addition to a competitive hourly salary, we offer a generous commission structure, full medical and dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training, advancement opportunities and much more!
Under the immediate supervision of the Community Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of maintenance and repairs at an apartment community.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Must be EPA Certified with CPO license preferred
· Manage staff and oversee all work load duties
· Ensure work orders are completed within a timely manner and all make-ready's are done in a timely manner
· Coordinates with Community Manager to complete projects and work orders efficiently
· Performs minor electrical maintenance including, but not limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
· Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, adding new lines, etc.)
· Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
· HVAC certified having knowledge on systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
· Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
· Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
· Able to work flexible hours
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.