We are a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. We provide significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Manager!
Maintenance Managers are responsible for overseeing all maintenance operations and personnel while performing maintenance duties.
• Supervise all service personnel (housekeeping/custodial and grounds personnel) which includes but is not limited to:
o Interviewing and hiring all service personnel
o The subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial, and grounds personnel
o Managing staff performance to include evaluation and discipline
o Coordinating staff scheduling with property manager
• Perform daily maintenance tasks to include apartment turns and work orders
• Clean and maintain work areas, tools, and equipment
• Take initiative to improve processes and maintenance methods
• Maintain MSDS sheets as well as replacement logs
• Schedule and assist in the supervision and selection of all vendor work
• Be responsible for the inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial and grounds departments
• Ensure OSHA standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
• Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
• Be available to work on an on-call basis
• Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
• Remove snow and ice as necessary
• Ensure necessary tools are on hand
• HVAC certification
• CPO certification
• 2+ years of experience in a handyman or maintenance role
• Leadership experience
• Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
• Effective communication skills
• Self-motivated with attention to detail and an ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, we are the employer for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.