We are a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. We provide significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Director!
Maintenance Directors oversee maintenance operations for multiple properties including special projects compliance objectives.
• Oversee maintenance at their home base property as well as other regionally specified properties
• Conduct initial property inspection to prepare properties for state inspections
• TCAC Inspections, REAC Inspections any other inspections needed for affordable housing properties
• Mentor and train maintenance team members
• Oversee and be accountable for special projects in their region
• Conduct property inspections; provide feedback for improvement to leadership and property personnel
• Create reports to be presented to upper management and ownership
• Communicate directly with owner representatives regarding projects and updates
• HVAC certification
• CPO certification
• 2+ years of experience in a handyman or maintenance role
• Leadership experience
• Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
• Self-motivated with attention to detail and an ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, we are the employer for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.