Come grow with us!
Property Management is presently accepting resumes for a full-time Housekeeper for one of our newest apartment communities in Bryan, TX. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company with a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture.
We are seeking polished, engaging and energetic leaders with experience and a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy, upscale environment that rewards your efforts. Through training, coaching and continued education we develop our teams to become the best in the industry!
In addition to competitive wages, we offer a generous commission structure, full medical and dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, continued training, advancement opportunities and much more!
Under the immediate supervision of the Community Manager and Community Maintenance Supervisor, the Housekeeper is responsible for cleanliness of the community clubhouses and amenities, with assistance to providing general and “sparkle” cleans to vacant units awaiting new residents arrival to the community.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusts, mops, and vacuums floors utilizing safe work practices.
- Dusts/washes furniture, sinks, toilets, shower, lighting fixtures, blinds, windowsills, windows, etc.
- Cleans assigned areas of the facility utilizing sanitizing agents and disinfectants.
- Ensures soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, and toilet paper racks are kept full.
- Empties trash cans throughout the community, properly relines containers, and disposes of waste in outdoor dumpster.
- Possesses knowledge of and follows procedures for diluting, handling and storing hazardous chemicals.
- Follow cleaning schedule and instructions as directed by supervisor, including offices, public areas and vacant units as assigned.
- Clean all hallways, stairways, windows, and elevators as necessary.
- Submit maintenance work orders of general maintenance concerns and/or problems to Maintenance Director.
- Clean and check model rooms daily to ensure ready for show.
- Clean the employee break room when necessary.
- Clean vacant turn units as needed.
- Assists in monitoring that coffee and other courtesy condiments are stocked for residents and guests.
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.