We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to assist in the service and repair of apartments, condos, and single family homes managed by the company and its affiliates.
Maintenance Technician (Greater LA area )
compensation: See Details in Ad
employment type: full-time
Professional Property Management Company is looking for a This is a full-time position, Must live within 5 miles of Culver City area.
- Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Painting, Drywall, and Plaster patch, Lock repair and replacement, minor roof repairs, window and screen repair, and other general repairs typical for apartments or other housing. Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Experience would need to include at a minimum: minor plumbing (installing garbage disposals, fixing minor leaks in plumbing fixtures, installing new plumbing fixtures, fixing minor backups.
- Minor electrical (minimum of installing new switches and outlets, installing lighting and ceiling fans where previous fixtures were located.
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Experience in performing general repairs that would typically be needed in a vacancy
- Speak English and Spanish
- Experience in performing general repairs that would typically be needed in a vacancy.
- Must have a fully Insured vehicle to use for work (small pickups or vans preferred), in good condition and must have valid drivers license in good standing.
- Must own and operate Basic tools to perform duties detailed above
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle a physical workload
- Strong attention to detail, manage purchases and inventory
- Strong organizational skills