RDM Management, Inc is seeking full-time employee for an Administrative Assistant.
- Must be responsible, reliable, honest, organized, personable, flexible
- Computer savvy, fluent in Excel, Word, and Outlook, Rent Manager a plus ( but will train)
- A problem solver, a quick thinker, and honest.
- Property Management background preferred.
- Must read, speak, and understand English and Spanish
- Must type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Job responsibilities may include placing ads and tracking results, scanning documents, data entry, answering phones, calling current and prospective tenants and clients, processing applications to rent,
- Preparing leases, assisting with maintenance scheduling and assisting property supervisors and bookkeeper with other administrative work.
- Applicant must be open to working in the field showing vacancies, conducting inspections, and other types of field work as needed for our operations
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a superior work ethic, empathy and hospitable
- Prior office experience is also plus
- The candidate must possess superior written and oral communication skills along with a desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task in a highly organized manner with an exceptional focus on detail, quality, and ownership of work.
- The candidate must also have a reliable vehicle to use for work, if needed, along with the appropriate insurance coverage for the said vehicle
* Please note that the office is located in Marina Del Ray area of Los Angeles County.
Benefits: Inquire at time of interviewer Benefit details.