Maintenance Supervisor - Top Job for Top Performer! 1,000 units!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are immediately seeking a Professional Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! We are a dynamic and growing Multi Family Property Management firm that values its team members, tenants, and vendors in our mission to create homes for people where they need them.
As a vital member of our team you will work to maintain and improve the physical integrity of the apartment community property thereby improving the lives of the people that live and work there. This includes maintaining a safe and sanitary living environment for residents, guests, visitors and maintenance staff.
The job entails oversight of the maintenance and construction projects of the apartment community property. You will report to the property manager, supervise maintenance staff, and must demonstrate proficient understanding and knowledge of general maintenance, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electricity, repair and refurbish appliances and HVAC in both theory and practical application; in addition to a willingness to work alongside maintenance staff to ensure project completion.
Building relationships with all residents to quickly solve problems as they arise and manage resident satisfaction will ensure a high level of tenant retention as well as a happy and healthy place to work and live.
- Supervise maintenance staff
- Prioritize and delegate assignment of resident maintenance requests
- Facilitate execution of apartment turnovers in a timely manner
- Emergency on-call maintenance after hours
- HVAC repair and preventative maintenance
- Ensure all maintenance staff adhere to safety procedures and protocols
- Oversee other duties and special projects as assigned
- Supervisory/management experience
- Drywall repair and finishing experience
- Should have carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair skills
- HVAC certification is required
- Ability to handle all of the physical demands of the positions, including ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Basic English language proficiency in reading and writing required
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation to use for work purposes
- Post conditional offer background check and pre-employment drug screening
Get fresh Maintenance TEAM Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.