Receptionist/Front Office Admin
Excellent interpersonal skills required for this position, as well as the following:
- Professional Image
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Excellent Phone Skills - must be able to handle a 6-line phone system
- Excellent communication skills required to deal effectively with homeowners, Board members, potential clients, etc.
- Ability to Multi-Task - Strong organizational and administrative abilities
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, Outlook - TOPS software a plus
- Ability to work effectively with people
This is an Entry Level position focusing mainly on Reception/answering phones and assisting walk-ins throughout the day.
- Field homeowner/tenant/etc. calls on 6-line phone system; must be able to handle a large volume of calls during peak times.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to incoming callers; especially to the more challenging callers that can be difficult to deal with.
- Screen calls thoroughly to see if issue can be handled by entering work order or forwarding a form before transferring to manager.
- Keep Property Managers up to date on important issues relayed by callers/walk-ins that they should be aware of with their communities.
- Assist walk-ins as needed.
- Sort & distribute mail delivered to the office daily.
- Assist with preparing large mailings as needed.
- Assist Property Managers with letters, mailings and various administrative requests.
- Enter Work Orders and Violation letters into TOPS.
- Process large volume of various forms and applications in a timely manner.
- Assist in distribution of key fobs/barcodes/passcodes to new homeowners/tenants.