We are currently looking for a self-motivated, energetic, Property Manager, for our apartment community to manage the day-to-day activities at the property in the Company’s best interest to ensure it is rented to the fullest capacity in accordance with the Company Operations Guide and Policies and Procedures Manuals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a multi-family apartment community, knowledge of Fair Housing laws, and will possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Maintain accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., leasing paperwork, rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move- outs, etc.).
- Generate necessary legal documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
- Ensure proper response and handling of all community emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines.
- Ensure distribution of all notices (i.e., delinquencies, LOD’s, office closures, etc.).
- Communicate with staff daily to prioritize work schedules in an effort to achieve timely completion of make-ready’s, work orders and move-in/move-out schedules.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
- All employees at the property are responsible for maintaining the safe and clean appearance of our property, grounds, units, pool and laundry facilities. This may include standard housekeeping functions of common areas such as picking up litter, wiping down surfaces, vacuuming and sweeping common areas, and notifying the appropriate person of repairs needed.
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
- Other duties as requested by Regional Manager.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as, community software applications, preferably, MRI and/or One-Site (RealPage).
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances when attending to our customers.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to communicate professionally, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and verbal instructions.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Previous property management experience a plus.