We have a great opportunity for a Property Manager to join our Phoenix team. Ideal candidates should have at least five years of experience in property management. The manager will be responsible for all aspects of community operations under the direction of the regional supervisor and general manager. Must have experience with 120+units. Salary based on experience.
Must also have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and show leadership skills. Knowledge of Yardi a PLUS!
Makes recommendations to enhance the bottom line performance of the community. Supervise, support, train and motivate staff members.
Manage service contracts for various vendors and monitor the quality of work performed.
Ensures adherence to all policies regarding financial responsibilities.
Ensures accuracy and timeliness of bank deposits, and computer data. Generates weekly reports.
Schedules necessary repairs and make-ready activities.
Supervises all on-site personnel.
Assists with rent collections striving for zero delinquencies each month.
Assists with community inspections.
Maintains make-ready process.
Coordinate marketing, advertising, and property presentation.
Resolve resident issues and violations through prompt conflict resolution efforts and consistent follow-up
- Maintains all accounting on the property including collecting and posting rent, leasing reports, bank deposits.
- Collects delinquent account and serves notices for residents in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all Leasing Consultant duties; including but not limited to the leasing of apartments, follow-up, and applicable paperwork.
- Walks apartments after move outs and assesses charges.
- Assists residents with concerns and requests including any necessary follow-up.
- Shops competitive properties.
- Performs all necessary audits, including but not limited to audits of new lease agreements as well as ongoing lease file audits.
- Enters all daily activity into Yardi including phone and site traffic rentals, move-in/outs, notices to vacate, cancellations, lease renewals, etc.
- Follows up on unclosed traffic with prospective residents.
- Reviews guest cards and phone logs.
- Maintains courteous communications and follow-up correspondence with residents, applicants, prospects.
- Performs develops and supervises marketing efforts.
- Assists general manager in all aspects of employee management and resident relations.
- organize senior activities for the property
Minimum 5 years multi-family management experience.
Understanding of Tenant and Fair Housing Law.