Join us! Well established (over 40 years) and growing property management firm for multifamily housing has an exciting exciting opportunity as a Leasing Consultant at our complex in Gahanna, OH. As a Leasing Consultant you will be responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in procedures in accordance with the company’s established policies and procedures.
You must also be highly detail-oriented with solid organization, multitasking and administrative skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong customer-service, negotiation and conflict-resolution abilities. Finally, you must have a desire to work with us long-term and to grow with our company and join a well-established team of great individuals!!!
Below is a detailed description of responsibilities and requirements.
- Efficiently taking inbound calls from prospective tenants and describe the community’s features, benefits and distinctive advantages to prospective tenants. Additionally, making outbound calls to prospective tenants and scheduling property tours.
- Performing sales presentations and tours to prospective customers – must be able to recognize and sell to the potential customer’s needs.
- "Shop” competitive properties to gather market intelligence.
- Understand and promote the community’s value proposition and key differentiators against competitive communities.
- Managing and monitoring the effectiveness of all types of advertising (print, online/social, community, etc..).
- Brainstorm new marketing and closing techniques and develop creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Participates in community outreach activities to develop awareness of the apartment community in the local marketplace.
- Ensure the model apartment and offices are consistently maintained and are in showing condition.
- Manage resident retention programs.
- Be able to create, implement and participate in resident social activities.
- Accurately prepare/process required screenings and paperwork for applicants, new residents and residents renewing their lease.
- Assist with general office administrative duties and projects as directed by the Property Manager.
- Demonstrate a high degree of written and verbal communication skills with prospective residents, residents and team members.
- Exceptional confidence, persuasive techniques, demonstration abilities and closing skills.
- Thorough organizational and administrative abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing laws.
- Positive, “can-do" attitude, professionalism and ability to work independently.
- Follows company’s dress code policy and maintain a clean, neat, professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at one time and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher & Outlook applications..
- Knowledge of property management software a plus but not required.
- All those offered a position must be able to pass the company's pre-employment drug screen and criminal history search.
- All those offered a position must be available to work weekend hours (Currently Saturday hours).
- One to two years of experience as a leasing consultant or similar job functions in the Property Management or Real Estate Industry.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vacation are just some of the great benefits! EOE
We encourage you to learn what we're all about and schedule an interview to learn more about our available opportunities! We look forward to hearing from you!
Property Management Company
Why Work Here?We are an established (with over 40 years!) and growing midwest property management firm investing in multifamily assets throughout the midwest. We take great pride in servicing our residents to make their apartment homes the place they call home. We are very proud of our dynamic team of long term professionals in which we invest in their career growth and empower them to be the best they can at their position. Our team leaders take time to work with each staff member to ensure they have the tools they need to succeed and make smart decisions. We encourage you to learn what we're all about and schedule an interview to learn more about our available opportunities! We look forward to hearing from you!
Great team culture, benefits, training and much more!