Full-Time Property Manager -HUD 202 Experience,Project Based Section 8
Property Management Company Johns Island, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED HUD 202 PROPERTY MANAGER.
• Presents the property and sample apartments to prospective residents. Assists prospective residents in completing required paperwork. Mails notifications to accepted and declined applicants. Follow-up accepted applicants and collect security deposits.
• Coordinates move-ins and move-outs with the resident, maintenance staff, and utility companies.
• Initiates lease termination proceedings against residents who do not abide by the lease, consulting with Regional Manager before starting an eviction.
• Receives rent, security deposits, and miscellaneous income from the residents on behalf of the property. Prepares receipts for income, prepare deposit slips, and deposit the income daily in the Rental and Security Accounts. Sends copies of receipts/charge listing and deposit tickets to the accounting firm daily.
• Ensures that the residents obey the various provisions of the lease. Bills residents for damages, late charges, NSF charges, and other miscellaneous charges due under the lease. Issues lease violations according to company policies and procedures.
• Ensures that only those households that are eligible are admitted as residents. Ensures that the incomes of prospective residents are determined correctly. Refers cases that are not covered Regional Manager.
• Maintains a reasonable inventory of various forms and obtains new supplies through authorized vendors.
• Notifies Regional Manager immediately by telephone and sends incident report within 24 hours for concerns.
• Publishes and distributes monthly newsletters to property residents.
Property Managers who supervise Maintenance staff have the following additional responsibilities:
• Takes service requests from residents.
• Follows up completed service requests to ensure the satisfaction of the residents.
• Advises the maintenance staff of tasks to be performed.
• Coordinates upcoming move-ins and move-outs with maintenance staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• HUD 202 experience preferred
• HUD Project Based Section 8 experience
• Two years in property management preferred
• High school diploma
• Property management license required in South Carolina
• Must pass background check and drug screen
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from residents, co-workers, representatives of funding sources, owners and various agencies.
• Ability to handle basic calculations including budget process.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk, sit; reach with hands and arms; occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and frequently talk or hear.
• The employee must frequently lift up to 15 pounds.
Business-like attire and projection of a professional image at all times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify approved participant.
Property Management Company
AddressJohns Island, SC
Real EstateView all jobs at Property Management Company