Are you looking for a part-time job in the multifamily apartment industry? Come work for Curator Property Management! We are a growing real estate development and management firm looking for a talented maintenance professional to join our team. Our Maintenance Technicians are the heartbeat of organization and truly make our management company shine. The position entails providing our Residents and Commercial Customers with exceptional customer service and quality repairs. The job includes light work orders, grounds, and turning apartments for the next occupant. The ideal candidate will have multifamily experience in a mid-rise/high-rise building and come prepared with a great attitude.
- Perform daily grounds maintenance, which may include picking up trash, power-washing, and emptying trash receptacles
- Perform make ready tasks, which includes painting and repairs
- Install appliances as needed
- Conduct maintenance tasks such daily inspections of the building, addressing lighting concerns, identifying and taking initiative to repair issues as they are found
- Knowledge with boilers, cooling towers, make-up air units, exhaust fans, electric and gas heating, domestic booster pumps, fire suppression systems, VAV systems, magnetic door locking systems, electrical, and appliance repair desired, but willing to train the right person.
- Regularly inspect areas for safety concerns
- Repair service requests submitted by Residents within a timely manner
- Be available on-call for emergencies at partial times throughout the month (call rotation)
- Experience with apartment maintenance
- Customer service driven
- Ability to stay on task with assigned duties and work efficiently
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Very comfortable using computer to track service requests and communicate with team-members
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
To be considered for this job, please apply today. We are conducting interviews and looking to hire as soon as possible.