Job Summary: We are looking for a full time, full charge bookkeeper who is extremely knowledgeable in QuickBooks Enterprise and can quickly pick up on other programs. Experience with Appfolio property mgmt software a valuable asset.
We are a well-established Construction/Development & Property Management company seeking a talented and tech savvy Bookkeeper/Accountant to maintain accounting and improve company workflow. This position requires someone with a strong full charge bookkeeping and accounting background. Advanced experience with QuickBooks Enterprise and Microsoft Office are mandatory. Attention to detail is critical in this role.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in bookkeeping/ accounting.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in bookkeeping/ accounting;
- Is a self-starter who can work independently once trained in company practices;
- Is detail-oriented, organized, and motivated to resolve problems;
- Is able to handle multiple ongoing projects and interruptions with ease and professionalism; and
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain accurate, thorough, and organized records of company finances;
- Book financial transactions, maintain general ledgers and job cost reporting, manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll;
- Reconcile company's 20+ bank accounts related to different properties and construction projects;
- Maintain banking activities, including check runs, for all expenses;
- As part of company accounting, track, categorize, and allocate receipts from multiple company credit cards and employee expenses. This requires a high level of organization and oversight, as we have many clients, construction projects, and properties;
- Invoicing, including invoice creation, organization, and follow up. Responsible for sending invoices to clients and ensuring timely payment;
- In-house bi-weekly payroll for 30+ employees. For hourly employees, hours worked must be broken down by job