Property Insurance law firm looking for a legal assistant. Must be honest, trustworthy, detail oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker, self-motivated and willing to learn. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with employees, clients and attorneys.
Part-time position with possibility of Full-time transition.
Provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently
- Great customer service skills
- Proficiently organized to manage a large case load
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field is a plus
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with Mycase Software is a plus, but not required.
Please provide resume and hours of availability.
Training is provided and medical insurance offered after 3 month probationary period.