Senior Applications Programmer - Remote
Property Insight Inc Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Works closely with development team members and business analysts, to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. Has a solid understanding of systems analysis, design, development, and quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Provides design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts
- Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance
- Reviews test results and directs further development
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer
- May provide or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff
- Ability to work remotely with frequent Teams calls and available to travel occasionally for in-person meetings
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
- Experience working with data technologies such as SQL Server, JSON, XML
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies such as DevOps, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Function Apps, Kubernetes, Azure Data Factory
- Experience building and supporting web applications and APIs
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communication with peers and business users alike
- Experience with project management in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Property Insight IncWhy Work Here?
Fortune 500 company, Health, 401K, ESPP, Pension, etc... working remotely, developing with the newest technologies.
TechnologyView all jobs at Property Insight Inc