Investment Company is seeking an Onsite Apartment Manager to manage a 56 unit apartment community. This is a full time position, and the manager must live on site in Los Banos Ca.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities include: customer service to our valued residents, scheduling and monitoring maintenance workers and vendors, property inspections, leasing units, preparing and serving notices, processing rent, data entry and communicating with and providing reports to our Corporate offices.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of one year + experience as manager of at least 16 apartment units in California is required.
- Knowledgeable in California Landlord/tenant and Fair Housing laws, and basic property management forms.
- Computer skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience in management software is required.
- Detailed Oriented and people’s person.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $2,000 + Bonuses + A Fully Renovated 2bed /1bath Unit equivalent to $1,300 Monthly Rent.
- Fair Housing Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- A valid drivers license with dependable vehicle.
- A can do attitude & self motivated person.
- Positive minded & Problem solver person.
- Live onsite full time
- Bilingual Spanish/English